[kj] hot hot hot!!

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 21 18:05:45 EST 2007

PS. Was it not slightly ironic the other day with the "big storm" where the Birmingham airport manager died after his 4x4 BMW was stuck by large branch en route to work ... of all the ways he may have feared going to an early grave, being hit by a branch in his 4x4 was probably not near the top of his list ...

yay! I think a little bit of wee came out then and as my granny always said, 'never say no to the opportunity to relieve yourself' well; she was a little more brash than I :-))))