[kj] Muslims are not a race/ect

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 00:08:25 EST 2007

Just teasing Melinda. My own beloved would find much in common with your perspective and while I don't always agree I respect your experiences. Personally I find discussions of religion on the Gathering to be a fucking bore. It's obvious most people here are working with strawmen and stereotypes rather than real informed experiences with a broad range of people of faith. Or they're still trying desperately after X numbers of years of adulthood to be rebellious and think that mocking religion will make them look good to all the cool kids.

Agnostically yours,
culturevirus

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:
CULTUREVERUS,I AM NO HIPPY ;-0 NO THANKS,some unusual exsperiences just
happen to some people,with out the aid of booze/drugs ect,more people than
you would believe have exsperienced astral travel and visited other
dimentions ;-D i get no warning,it just happens to you ;-/

melinda