[kj] Muslims are not a race/ect

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 17:26:43 EST 2007

;-D i hate being on t.v,done it a couple of times and couldnt wait to
leave ;-/

btw i have never tried..... magic- mushrooms.... b 4 ;-/ unless you are
refuring to the type you buy in a supermarket and theres nothing magic about
those types OF MUSHROOMS;-D,apart from the fact that they make a stir fry
taste great ;-)))

have you tried m/ms? no not the chocolate peanut veriety m/m s either
;-D

CULTUREVERUS,I AM NO HIPPY ;-0 NO THANKS,some unusual exsperiences just
happen to some people,with out the aid of booze/drugs ect,more people than
you would believe have exsperienced astral travel and visited other
dimentions ;-D i get no warning,it just happens to you ;-/

melinda