[kj] Muslims are not a race

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:51:28 EST 2007

On 1/19/07, Mike Porthouse <Mike at rteltd.com> wrote:

> Maybe I am foolish or just plain narrow minded but I don't believe there

> is "an intelligence that directs the realm of the living" or an "eternal

> universal consciousness which fuels all of creation".

one more try... =)

how does your body grow?????????
do *you* do it? *no!*
then what does?

to make hair grow, to make sperm, ovaries, fingernails,lung tissue....
plus, tree's, magic mushrooms, bananas, flowers, sperm whales, ants,
*everything
in creation, everything your senses detect,* has intelligence as its
foundation... it doesnt need a name, but sure as fuck there is an underlying
intelligence.

we think man is great when he can build a house,(or insert any manmade
object here), but what made the stuff which man uses to make that house? has
man ever made anything as great as a simple leaf? not even fucking close.
(joining bits of wood together is far easier than creating the intricacies
that go into the process of a living,growing leaf).

cool quote i just heard...
a fish swims up to another fish and says... "i'm looking for this thing
called water, can you help me find it"

LOL!

I don't have any answers to where life came from or why we are here,

for what its worth, i dont have a clue either

but until I see proof of something going on 'behind the scenes'

look out the window, everything you see is much more than a simple noun does
justice...

anyways, i wish you a pleasant day...

=)

I'm happy to stumble around in my blinkered ignorance. With regards to