[kj] Muslims are not a race

Mike Porthouse Mike at rteltd.com
Thu Jan 18 11:58:15 EST 2007

Maybe I am foolish or just plain narrow minded but I don't believe there is "an intelligence that directs the realm of the living" or an "eternal universal consciousness which fuels all of creation". I don't have any answers to where life came from or why we are here, but until I see proof of something going on 'behind the scenes' I'm happy to stumble around in my blinkered ignorance. With regards to organised religion I think we share a common ground.