[kj] OT: Apocalypto

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Jan 10 12:06:24 EST 2007

"BS Crack" wrote:

> Yes. I believe that freedom of speech should take preference over people

> being offended .

> I also would have liked Saddam to have written his autobiography whilst in

> jail , detailing the reasons why he invaded Kuwait and what assurances he

> received from the US before Kuwaits invasion. I would have like to have

> heard his viewpoint and it would have been an important document for

> historians.

Saddam was happy to document his torturing and murdering of his countrymen
while in power. Perhaps you've seen the footage of him calling out members
in his cabinet who he suspected of plotting against him one by one who were
led out and executed. I think you'll find plenty of examples of his
"viewpoint" exist beyond his death.

T.B.