[kj] OT: Apocalypto

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 12:03:29 EST 2007

Yes, but no. Unfortunately if you let people like this preach, others will
follow, too many. It has happened many times in the past... When those
people preaching against the holocaust have enough power they will make sure
that the others who tell the truth are silenced.

And let's face it, Mel is particularly clumsy with what he says, especially
when totally hammered at the wheel of his car. I wish he wouldn't bother,
but hey that's me.