[kj] OT: Apocalypto

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Jan 10 11:27:57 EST 2007

"BS Crack" farted:

> No, friend with limited intelligence . I agree that there should be open

> debate about issues. If people wish to deny the holocaust, then they

> should have a right to do so . Then others will be able to point out the

> facts that prove that the Holocaust took place. Banning people from

> voicing an opinion just gives these surpressed opinions credibility .

> Its on a higher intellectual plain than merely yelling mindless abuse .

> It's a question of open free debate and establishing the

> truth..........rather then just deliberately offending people.

+++++++

I see. Hypocrisy and double standards are the yardsticks you use to classify
"free speech."

I guess it means nothing in your fascist viewpoint that to a Jew who
survived the holocaust the discussion of whether the holocaust actually
happened is as offensive as the opinion that Muslims are colonizing Europe
regardless of the language used.

T.B.