[kj] The Douchebag Revelations

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 09:42:32 EST 2007

Following the Revelations last week that douchebagism
is a global epidemic, the Bush Dictatorship has
proposed a huge immunization program, which will make
good Americans safe from the douchebag threat. Bad
Americans can just burn in Hell, like the heathen
pagan buddhist heretics they probably aren't.

The Douchebagists are thought in many presidential
alcoholic reveries to be using douchebags to conceal
massive nuclear weapons of mass destruction. "Our
enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our
country and our people, and neither do we."

There is some hope however that the curse of the
douchebag will be curtailed. The douchebag has already
been banned in Peru, because surplus dark douchebags
were blocking an aerial view of the Nazca lines which
will spoil Lightbringer's chances of navigating back
to his favourite landing spot to save the human race
from the march of the Iranian douchebags from Hell!

MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU!

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!