[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:51:38 EST 2007

--- partyslammer at socal.rr.com wrote:
I call it like I see it. And weren't you complaining about some stupid
Muslim issue about how their women should wear Western clothing to "fit
in" with UK employers and the general population a while back? You must
have a hard time stepping gingerly over your hypocritical landmines you
leave around.

So T.B., you consider all Muslims to be like cockroaches?
This may well be a bit too intricate for to comprehend T.B. But I shall persevere anyway .
The previous discussion was about Muslim Women wearing the full face mask in the UK , the actual case was about a school teacher whose pupils could nt understand what she was talking about due to the mask. Also the full face mask causes unease, division and is a sign of Islamic extremism , so in that sense, yes I do think that it should be banned , in the same way that the KKK should also be banned from wearing a bed sheet . And for that reason I think that the full face mask should be banned, it is also banned in numerous Islamic countries.
I was saying that the small minority of Muslim females should nt wear the full face mask and you likened ALL Muslims to cockroaches . Can you see the difference of opinion?
Just because I feel that the full face mask should be outlawed, that doesn't mean that I think that ALL Muslims are cockroaches and that it doesn't give the US a right to invade countries in the Middle East............just because females in the UK wear the full face mask .