[kj] Cultpunk.com's Top 20 LPs of 2006

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Thu Jan 4 23:51:29 EST 2007

"Christof hamille" wrote:

(snip)

> 2. Motorhead - Kiss of Death - I iwll not always put Motorhead on on eof

> these but this is another solid release.

Yeah, up until the last album, Motorhead has kind of been in a rut to my
ears but I've really enjoyed Kiss and Inferno. I just wish Lemmy could get
the band over here to the US.

> 3. Poison Idea - Latest Will and Testament - They still ahve it. RIP Pig

> Champion

Tell me more about PI's album. I've only bought and listened to the one from
around 1991 that was essentially a Stiv Bator's tribute featuring a couple
Lords of the New Church covers. How's this one stack up?

T.B.