[kj] Cultpunk.com's Top 20 LPs of 2006

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 23:28:22 EST 2007

Mr Oliver I see many records in my collection on your list.

This is what I got. After number 1 they are in no particular order

1. Tom Waits - Orphans - holy shit
2. Motorhead - Kiss of Death - I iwll not always put Motorhead on on eof
these but this is another solid release
3. Poison Idea - Latest Will and Testament - They still ahve it. RIP Pig
Champion
4. Neil Young - Living With War
5. Diskonto - Watch Us Burn (if it came out in 05 than I will nominate
Diskontography)
6. The Residents - River of Crimes - it's the Residents
7. The Melvins - Senile Animal - duh

Honestly it wasn't that exciting of a year as far as releases. There were
some good reissues, Pogues, Slade and Eyehategod. But short of Tom Waits
there was nothing that I was real geeked to get.

Chris