[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 07:28:02 EST 2007

Don't forget to get some sandbags round your nuclear
shelter to keep out the imminent threat from Iranian
terrorists from hell!!!

--- BS Crack <BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com> spewed:

> So we must support America, because if we dont then

> you wont be around to invade us , if we ever get

> over run by Muslims?..................maybe we shall

> need the Muslim fanatics to fight off the Chinese

> invaders?

> Yes I can picture myself up in a cave in Scotland

> with Abu Hamza , rapidly trying to re-build Adrians

> wall with 3000 Polish builders . Spurred on by the

> thoughts that if we fail, we shall be feasting on

> Special fried rice for the foreseeable future .

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!