[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Thu Jan 4 06:41:04 EST 2007

So we must support America, because if we dont then you wont be around to invade us , if we ever get over run by Muslims?..................maybe we shall need the Muslim fanatics to fight off the Chinese invaders?
Yes I can picture myself up in a cave in Scotland with Abu Hamza , rapidly trying to re-build Adrians wall with 3000 Polish builders . Spurred on by the thoughts that if we fail, we shall be feasting on Special fried rice for the foreseeable future .

--- partyslammer at socal.rr.com wrote:

From: TB <partyslammer at socal.rr.com>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 17:06:28 -0800

Rob's Arse wrote:

>I have never met a bad Muslim. I do not fear Muslims.

>Don't put them all in a box (though your Govt would like to. Pine ones. About 6 foot long)

>I only fear extremists of all denominations. Especially white Christians.

Not that I have any love for Christian religious freaks anymore than I
do for Fundamental Muslim fanatics, but it seems you're putting all
"Christians" in some sort of box yourself.

Regarding the comment though, I just call it like I see it. Muslims are
basically outbreeding native Europeans and based on some comments some
people in the UK made here recently, it's not something that's looked
upon with favor.

T.B.