[kj] Afro-Punk & Swiz

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 27 12:51:36 EST 2007

You did luck out.

Here's an early gem of a clip on YouTube I found of early, Dag Nasty
(when they were still a hardcore band) with Shawn Brown on vocals. Minor
Threat's Brian Baker is on guitar. 1985 I'm pretty sure. It's really,
really good, very high energy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OausepMmBbk

For some reason I always thought Shawn Brown was the coolest, most
underrated hc singer.

-Oliver