[kj] 1000 SUNS Outside Gate and PHANTASMAGORIA

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 11:15:33 EST 2007

I remember reading an interview with Kevin Sharp (Brutal Truth, Venemous Concept, etc) where he described the Misfits live show as being so terrible that it almost made him want to burn their albums. And this was in their heyday. Actually....

http://www.tartareandesire.com/interviews/kevinsharpe.html

Pretty interesting interview, even if you never cared about any of the bands he's been in. Very relevant to the whole American Hardcore topic, actually. Check it out.

Leigh