[kj] 1000 SUNS Outside Gate and PHANTASMAGORIA

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 22:16:09 EST 2007

I will give Anselmo credit for bailing out Mike Williams. And his music CAN
be listenable. But Jesus K-Rhist he can take a 10 second statement and turn
it into a minute blathering bullshit. And he has proven that can be nothing
short of a turd-for-the-moment. At least he has good taste in company.

Chris