[kj] 1000 SUNS Outside Gate and PHANTASMAGORIA

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 26 21:55:25 EST 2007

I saw the deleted scenes, not the commentary. Yes, there were some
Misfits flyers in the backgrounds of deleted scenes. Nevertheless, I do
think that at least _Earth AD_ is a US hardcore album and, like I said,
the Misfits played the same DIY circuit, etc. Yeah, they hd a slower,
more melodic sound most of the time, but if youve seen bootlegs of for
example, the old cable access show "Why Be Something You're Not?" (after
the Negative Approach song) they were on that with other hc bands,
always played on tours, in support, etc., with them.

-Oliver