[kj] 1000 SUNS Outside Gate and PHANTASMAGORIA

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 18:43:05 EST 2007

I've been trying to track down a copy of Decline III for years. Allegedly
it is coming out with the boxset of all the movies. But that has been in
talk for years.

Picked up American Hardcore today. Not sure yet on that.

Afro-Punk was pretty good but, obviously, different point of view.

I am in the negotiations stages of doing a documentary and live show on
Negative Approach. Not sure if I can make the legal matters happen but I am
hoping so. And then after that I hope someone cares enough to want to watch
it.

Fingers crossed

Chris