[kj] FW: Now Here's a Reunion Tour!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 12:54:59 EST 2007

t.b you lucky being you ;-) i love iggy and the stooges stuff ,"lust for
life "as my top track!

last time i saw iggy play live,was at that sex pistols reunion gig in
findsbury park during the summer of 95 or was that 96? cannot remember as so
long ago, iggy supported the pistols ----as i was on guest list,i did not
have an ordinary ticket like the rest of the plebs standing out in the
field,like cattle..lol.. ;-D)))))),but some kind of purple wrist band
thingy instead,that gave me and any one else exclusive access to all the
guest areas ect(seeing liam galliger in there--oasis,gave me the
opportunity-- to tell him
to piss off and how crap his music is ;-D another high light of my day--then
i went and spoke with patsy kensit,his wife at the time,plus iggy,pistols
ect just ignored galliger--he is a real tosser!!!))

saying "sex pistols/iggy--guest" thats what the purple wrist band

that was one of the best out door all dayers i have ever been to,i mean iggy
followed by the pistols
what more can you want.....well k.j should of been on the line up!!!!

melinda