[kj] 1000 SUNS and PHANTASMAGORIA

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 22 21:18:46 EST 2007

I'm not contradicting m'self at all.

OTG was shocking in its stylistic about-face. HOSANNAS was just *bad*
and undercooked and half-assed and poorly executed.

I'd *still* rather listen to OTG than HOSANNAS. For all its myriad
faults, OTG still features actual songs that have been fully fleshed
out. And it doesn't sound like it was recorded in someone's
constipated colon. Unlike HOSANNAS, Killing Joke's worst album ever.

CHOKE ON THAT ONE! HAHA!

Alex in NYC