[kj] OT: in Defense of PHANTASMAGORIA by the Damned

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 14:53:04 EST 2007

He has had some cosmetic work done. I can;t prove it but I would swear by
it. THe first time they were back around with Sensible Vanian's imfamous
widow peak was thin (almost Geordie ala Pandemonium era). Then after the
last album came out it is a full blown spook-pompadour. As far as
everything else maybe a little here and there but now as sure.

Chris