[kj] Clip of US punk documentary/riots

Pssyche pssyche at soia.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 18:05:35 EST 2007

yep - that was the 3 LOTNC songs they played in Newcastle - one of the worst
gigs I've ever seen .
They looked like they couldn't be arsed, and only got to the venue not long
before they were due on, shit sound, and some really crap songs.
Possibly about 40 people there and everyone I spoke to/swore at thought it
was utter pish.
- a mate was doing the t-shirts for the tour - I could only commiserate with
him on the way out.
Never again.