[kj] Clip of US punk documentary/riots

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 20 13:14:14 EST 2007

There there, I know how you feel. If you'd like info on a
beard-challenged support group near you, just let me know. Total
anonymity. Total exfoliation.

For what it's worth, I doubt anyone could think you'd kiss a
cat...unless your frequent libeling of them is just a ruse to hide your
true feelings...say it ain't so.