[kj] Clip of US punk documentary/riots

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 12:42:23 EST 2007

>> I don't know, the prolixity of emails in defense of facial hair

Beards are a touchy subject with me.
I'm 36 and three quarters & still can't grow one.
If I don't shave I look like I've eaten a doughnut & kissed a cat.

In 'beard & moustache' terms I think the best I can manage is a 'bear &
mous'
I have a drawer full of rejection letters from the League of Mountain Men &
my inability to produce a satisfying amount of facial hair is the sole
reason I didn't pursue my lifelong dream of a career in theoretical physics.