[kj] OT Jet Boy jet Girl Pepsi Ad

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:55:11 EST 2007

The Fall song is a newer one. Thus I would think he has more control
nowadays then some of his older material. Grant it there areplenty of cases
of ad agencies using material without proper permission (Minor Threat, the
Beatles, etc. etc) but usually the ads get yanked pretty quick. And the
Fall ad has been floating around here for a while now

Chirs