[kj] Clip of US punk documentary from 1977

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 20 09:47:15 EST 2007

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk wrote:

> You mean you don't recognise the absolute genius of the Friday 13th

> EP??? Limit Club? Disco Man?!! The next album Strawberries ain't to

> everyone's taste, but I love it! The Black Album was kinda like their dark

> psychedelia, Strawberries was the bright in many ways.

I do like the song "Disco Man" but only like 2 o 3 songs off
"Strawberries." I'm sure that for all KJ weent on about Nirvana stealing
the main riff for "Come As You Are," ou've also noticed The Damned used
the sam riff before either in "Life Goes on," which was on Strawberries
in '82. And I do have a weak spot for Dozen Girls.

-Oliver