[kj] Clip of US punk documentary/riots

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 19 10:27:22 EST 2007

Lol - it's true. When I was at school I remember all the 'punks'
were engaged in a constant fight about who was punk and who
wasn't - who had the 'right' hair, who used to be a proper punk but
now wasn't because they'd been caught listening to the 'wrong'
band, why some bands had been punk but now weren't anymore
because they'd broken some mysterious rule... ah, good times!

Leigh Newton <angrytomhanks at yahoo.com> wrote: I've always loved the fact that so-called punk rock has more rules and regulations than any other kind of music.

Leigh