[kj] scientific water facts

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 05:30:08 EST 2007

Leigh wrote:

>> >Farting is funny.

Indeed it is!
A good fart gag always creases me up

Marc wrote:

>> >Tell that to my wife . . I was almost banished from the house the other day!

Farts make women cross, unless they themselves have done one when it¹s
suddenly hysterically funny.

We have a friend who has never farted in front of her husband.
She swears blind to him that she just doesn¹t do it & he believes her.
(In fact, she used to get up at 4am to have a crap so her hubby didn¹t know
she even did that!!)
Thing is, the second he leaves the room she lifts her leg & lets rip with a
Œgod I needed that!¹.
Once, when we had them round for a meal she did this with such gusto that he
heard from bathroom upstairs.
When he came downstairs laughing he asked who had done it & she blamed my
wife!
And of course the thing with farts is the more you deny responsibility for
one, the guiltier you look.

Still, what goes around comes around as at their house a few months later
she woke the entire house with very, VERY loud farty diarrhoea.
³SSSPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
plippety-ploppety-plippety-ploppety-SPPPPP!-groan-SPP!-ugh-plippety-plopp-SP
PPPPPPPPPPP!²
She was mortified, her husband had (if you¹ll pardon the pun) a rude
awakening & we laughed ourselves sore.

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear