[kj] Plastichead Question

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 11:00:37 EST 2007

The Wardance t-shirt was purchased for me from Plastichead. The quality is
good. I don't dig the fatuation with printing on your butt (Killing Joke on
the back side all the way at the bottom) but that is my personal taste. The
shirt material is fine.
Colsey uses a better zip up in my opinion and the attention to minor detail
really makes it feel like you are getting something from a working artist
and not a office.
I'll be ordering from Plastichead soon so I am curious how long it will take
to get it to the States

Chris