[kj] Fwd: OT : It's snow joke !!!

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 8 08:39:31 EST 2007

Facking pathetic... took me 1 hour 45 mins to do my usual
30minute train journey from south to north London. Christ this
country is useless...

Wrightdvdw at aol.com wrote: Not quite snowed in but here in snowy Ilford its the usual sight major roads have been gritted, and the minor ones left, luckily with my new job now I have Thursdays off , still have to go into the East end of London tomorrow . I recall about 1992ish when we had an overnight fall at the time I had to get the tube into work and as Hainault is virtually at the end of the central line it took time to get the first train out , anyway got to my stop and a further 20 minute walk ensued, when I got there about 6 others had battled in , the warehouse manager opened up and made some tea, we then got a call to say none of the bosses are coming in go home. After all that battling I had to do a return trip , but managed a stop of at the local pub beforehand for a warm up. But you are right Antoni we have a few inches and everything stops. Still dosent stop some idiots from driving at stupid speeds as I have seen this morning.

Dave