[kj] Fwd: OT : It's snow joke !!!

Wrightdvdw at aol.com Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 07:00:48 EST 2007

Not quite snowed in but here in snowy Ilford its the usual sight major roads
have been gritted, and the minor ones left, luckily with my new job now I
have Thursdays off , still have to go into the East end of London tomorrow . I
recall about 1992ish when we had an overnight fall at the time I had to get
the tube into work and as Hainault is virtually at the end of the central line
it took time to get the first train out , anyway got to my stop and a further
20 minute walk ensued, when I got there about 6 others had battled in , the
warehouse manager opened up and made some tea, we then got a call to say none
of the bosses are coming in go home. After all that battling I had to do a
return trip , but managed a stop of at the local pub beforehand for a warm
up. But you are right Antoni we have a few inches and everything stops. Still
dosent stop some idiots from driving at stupid speeds as I have seen this
morning.

Dave