[kj] Killing Joke- Buy or Die

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 7 11:46:01 EST 2007

The first album by Venom had a warning sticker on it typical of vinyl
LPs at the time: "Home taping is killing the record industry." Home
cassette dubbing and tape trading was a huge concern.

Venom's twist was to include the sticker -- "Home taping is killing the
record industry" -- but the band added "...and so is Venom!"

-Oliver