[kj] hi oliver-- inside exremities and no way out(2006)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 5 17:18:49 EST 2007

melinda grant wrote:

> hi olly, and anyone else who exspects a free ride 4 new

> goods/c.ds........

> you can do that in c.d shops btw--even the small labled shops as in

> sisteray or rough trade or who ever,will allow you to listen first if

> you so wish!

I'm in Dallas, TX. The music shops here barely carry anything beyond
Norah Jones. You canot go in and ask to listen to fairly rare-ish KJ
stuff before you buy, especially the more esoteric stuff I like, like
Amebix, Tragedy, Born Dead Icons, and the like. So it's not a possibility.

If I wanted to buy a new Beyonce CD, yes, I could do this. But a new MDC
CD, no. The store wouldn't even have it.

-Oliver