[kj] hi oliver-- inside exremities and no way out(2006)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 17:12:33 EST 2007

hi olly, and anyone else who exspects a free ride 4 new goods/c.ds........

you can do that in c.d shops btw--even the small labled shops as in sisteray
or rough trade or who ever,will allow you to listen first if you so wish!

in the well know places--virgin/h.m.v for instance there are always head
phone points where you can listen to a track/s to decide if you wish to
purchase item if you like material played...

not that i am accusing anyone,but there are some people out the who want
everything for free,they listen to something via file sharing--but never
bother to actually spend a penny buy going out and purchasing the c.d/s--if
its not in the shops near to some people,then get it on-line,just get it and
dont be so tight fisted ok ;-)

melinda