[kj] correct.jpwhkj/its what i did?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 16:31:17 EST 2007

BINGO--and bloody hell jpwhkj--YOUR CORRECT,i was asked if i wanted to go to "midnight mass " by a friend,i thought,what the heck,i hear its different from usual services,and it was,there were 4 domains going on in all,and the place was full..omg..it was actually amaizing,i did take a big gulp of the red wine when it was my turn,yum--it was rather tasty--never tasted wine like that b.4 and i did enjoy it,it vwas a bit of a laugh as my mate kept singing the wrong parts lol--that was only suppost to b.4 the choir ;D)))) church-but making a habit of it?youll have to ask rev to keep same red wine and i may seriously consider it ;P

ps and you proberly thought i was going to say--"no,mass orgy"..ha..ha..ha i wish HA HA HA!!!!

pps i am of no one domain btw,but respect others total commitment to there chosen one,its up to them--i personally,take a little of all of them,yep-thats all of them you can imagin--from buddists-to black magic and all inbetween-but just a little ok ;)

To: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:57:28 -0500From: jpwhkj at aol.comSubject: Re: [kj] guess what i did?Went to church?-----Original Message-----From: melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:06Subject: Re: [kj] guess what i did?

you will never guess what i did on christmas eve very late,and it was a first in many years ;B theres a cake in it for those who guess the correct thing ok ;) but i bet you wont be able to guess,as its the last thing any gatherer would of exspected from me ;P milinda ps no,ha ha ha -it wasnt that john c either alright ;P

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:25:00 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] Seasonal greetings to you all

Just don't try adopting any kids from Chad! ;)> From: jari at suddendeafness.net> Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:04:56 +0200> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Seasonal greetings to you all> > Hi Shaun,> > We also adopted a girl from South Africa in January this year . She's > lovely :)> > Merry Christmas!> > > Shaun kirjoitti 24.12.2007 kello 21.53:> > > Haven't posted for a long-time, but would like to wish you all> > seasonal greetings and a happy and prosperous 2008> >> > My wife and I have just become proud parents to a little boy whom we> > adopted 4 weeks ago, so for us it will be very special xmass.> >> > Only took us 2 years, but we couldn't have wished for a better child.> > And he loves KJ, infact he loves all our punk and rock! As for > > commercial> > POP music, that's !Yuk,! he will state before switching the radio > > off.Thats> > my boy!!> >> > Have a good one everyone all the best> > Shaun> >> >> >> >> >

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star! =

AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour now.