[kj] guess what i did?

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 14:57:28 EST 2007

Went to church?

-----Original Message-----
From: melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:06
Subject: Re: [kj] guess what i did?

you will never guess what i did on christmas eve very late,and it was a first in many years ;B? theres a cake in it for those who guess the correct thing ok ;) but i bet you wont be able to guess,as its the last thing any gatherer would of exspected from me ;P
?
milinda? ps no,ha ha ha -it wasnt that john c?either alright ;P