[kj] philosophucky

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:36:05 EST 2007

I think we're agreeing, but then again if you change the context you can change the meaning, be it linguistically acceptable, or not..
And now you're bringing bloody Jung in on it! ;)

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 09:08:12 +1300Subject: Re: [kj] philosophucky

My point is really that the statement was too broad in scope, Nietzsche had a propensity for trying to be as concise as possible, in which he was hugely successful but I feel you reach a point where you try to throw too much of the universe into a single rule, .e.g. which interpretation of life you choose to use *can be* a function a lots of things, not JUST the prevailing belief system of the power elite. Other factors are personal experience, religious beliefs, political beliefs, emotional bias, chemical balance of the brain, influence and control from those around you, the prevailing zeitgeist of your culture / subculture etc…