[kj] On TOPIC Killing Joke Back Catalog to be Released on Vinyl

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 14:52:48 EST 2007

It's inevitably well put together & combines all the previously available stuff, so replaces all my VHS tapes,
as well as plenty newer stuff, like the Astoria (been looking for my ugly mug, but can't see my slaphead
shining away in the crowd yet!) in 5.1 surround & all that.

Look - I bought TG24, so it was inevitable that I'd get TGV. Not that I'm fucking loaded though!!! Just had to suck
a boat-load of cocks to 'earn' the money...

It has to be said, I still can't get over how wonderful San Fran/Mission of Dead Souls is after all these
years - went straight past all the new footage & had to checkout Circle of animals, Looking for the OTO,
etc ;) "Are you ready boys? Are you ready girls??" What an incredible gig!!!