[kj] o/t Please sign the petition - it's too late

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 06:19:48 EST 2007

i dont have the time right now to give proper consideration to your
points but taking the first few line.

The Krishnamurti quote is at least challenging. Its not to hold like a
commandment, its to question.

however, as a quick touch on the subject, what exists externally is a
reflectiion of the internal. If your life is full of violence then
that because you are in turmoil inside. Only by finding peace within
yourself can peace exist around you. Now violence is often
misconstrued. I can smash someone in the face but still be in peace.
It was an act without duality in the moment. Therefore its the emotion
that puts the value on the act. Conflict is a result of fragmentation,
friction caused by you being pulled in different directions. Belief is
a source of conflict as belief is rigid, truth simply is, there is no
rigidity.

an example of emotion in an act can be in christmas gifts. many people
here will simply give gifts because we have to. There is no emotion.
An ipod to a pair of socks. The real gift is the one which you have
thought about and give with love. The emotion behind the act is what
gives it value.

wanting to hurt a Bulger killer is not really about them, its really
about something in conflict inside you. Until that is faced, the
conflict will never go away.