[kj] o/t Please sign the petition - it's too late

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 04:51:06 EST 2007

in my inbox today:
Are you questioning violence in you?

Is this problem of violence out there or here? Do you want to solve
the problem in the outside world or are you questioning violence
itself as it is in you? If you are free of violence in yourself the
question is, 'How am I to live in a world full of violence,
acquisitiveness, greed, envy, brutality? Will I not be destroyed?'
That is the inevitable question which is invariably asked. When you
ask such a question it seems to me you are not actually living
peacefully. If you live peacefully you will have no problem at all.