[kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Dec 17 14:52:44 EST 2007

It seems to be a natural human instinct to want to destroy anyone who
transgresses against society to this extent, makes sense from a survival
perspective, it's pretty universal. People like those two are fucking
useless to anyone, they're not even any good in the armed forces, they are
far too self serving, cowardly, manipulative. The myth of the dirty dozen
is just that IMO, real criminals usually make shitty soldiers...they
desert, attack and kill their own, collaborate with the enemy, whatever if
it serves their own cause.

I'm not saying they should be destroyed, because I suppose there's the
possibility of finding out what went wrong with their brain wiring,
chemistry, upbringing, genetics, whatever, who knows, perhaps they could
be made to act and feel completely normal. That's the logical perspective.
But I have to admit, my initial instinctual reaction, is to want to do
away with them.

Fuck I just put my neck out badly...damn laptops.