[kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 14:14:28 EST 2007

If my daughter or any of my friends and family had been killed this way, I'd want them to be free so I could take them aside for a chat and then stalk 'n torture them if and whenever I felt the urge.
But that's me:-)

if it was my neice or nephew that were murdered this way,i would be spitting blood if these guys were free after just a few years in a holiday camp as punishment.they should have done a thirty stretch at least.... human rights act to the rescue!!!

fucking wankers.