[kj] Freemasonry [& KJ]

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 16 11:20:57 EST 2007

Jaz also says he's a Gnostic Christian and is some sort of ordained
minister with a church of hundreds of people, etc., right? What is this?

It's on the interview of The Gathering, and I could quickly see why some
folks consider him to be an insufferable megalomaniac who's hard to work
with, demanding constant flattery and tribute. I mean, he was talking
like he was the high priest of some uber-elite religious sect and he was
going on about how he's studied under all these masters all over the
world in all these areas of finance, music, etc., was privy to all this
esoteric hidden human knowledge ... It's just kind of like, o-kay, yeah,
Jaz, whatever.

Doesn't take away from the brilliant music, though.

-Oliver