[kj] OT: Morrissey says he won't live in England; too many immigrants

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 14 07:32:46 EST 2007

Er, when *ever* did I use you "as an example of just how inherently
racist the UK population is"....? What the hell.

Like the "Oliver says Morrissey is a racist" (paraphrase) misstatement
of yours, you'll have some trouble finding proof for that one, too.

It's annoying to have statements attributed that were nevermade. Now
you're compounding it with another one --
ade-as-examp-le-of-inherent-racism-of-UK-population. By the time you're
done I'm certain I'll have all manner of aphorisms and sentiments
attributed to me. If you're gonna get it wrong, at least get it wrong in
a way that looks good for both of us, and not in way that looks you look
like a liar and me like whatever you've decided to believe.

-Oliver