[kj] OT: Morrissey says he won't live in England; too many immigrants

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 07:23:37 EST 2007

See what I mean you fool? You know nothing of my beliefs & yet you're comparing
me to George Bush, lol!!!!!!!!!!!! You simply did it again.

I wonder, will you ever have a go at a real racist? Erm, face to face too? I
doubt it!!! Easy targets first, thankyou...

You are not to be taken seriously, it is clear!!!!!!!!!