[kj] OT : Depp/Vanian redux

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 11:21:23 EST 2007

I interviewed Scabies in 1986 and asked him about Five Foot One... he
blamed Roman Jugg... there's no way he didn't know the Iggy song though...
particularly as the Damned had actually played a cover of the Iggy
version!! Being a cheeky young scamp I asked if doing Five Foot One had
anything to do with Vanian's height. "I wouldn't say that to him" was the
reply! And I didn't!

Dave in Edinburgh