[kj] OT: Challenge

Dave Axford daxford at rogers.com
Sat Dec 8 12:07:09 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: culturevirus
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Challenge

While the Phelps group deserves all the hatred they engender in this case I think you're missing the context. The "her" in question is the world or Mother Earth. .

I'm sorry for your family's loss and hear that those freaks dishonored his memory and service.

I'm actually surprised that no one has tried putting a bullet into one of them or at least burning down their so called 'church'... But then again, Phelps and followers would only see it as martyrdom for the cause... and they are publicity whores.