[kj] OT: Challenge

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 11:46:05 EST 2007

While the Phelps group deserves all the hatred they engender in this case I think you're missing the context. The "her" in question is the world or Mother Earth. .

I'm sorry for your family's loss and hear that those freaks dishonored his memory and service.

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote: .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } 1. they're plagiarizing We Are the World by USA for Africa
2. Is "God" a he or she? Or is "God" a hermaphrodite? In the chorus- God hates the world and all her people
NEXT line- You can't change his mind.
3. If "God" is love then he/she knows no hate which then debunks your entire message.

At very least think your story out and get it consistent.

I had a cousin that died in the war and they protested his funeral.

See you in hell my friend
Keep it warm for me

Chris

I am culturevirus