[kj] Bootleg cd feedback

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:31:51 EDT 2007

I can safely say that being as cheap as they are in the US it is well worth
the price. And they actually put a bit of effort into the liner notes. Not
a lot. But enough to make you think is was more than 8 hours. I bought
them both at once so they kind of blur together but I think I enjoy lo 2
more. Maybe because I haven;t heard all the material.